AND Make a difference in another person’s life
We have opportunities available for therapists, case specialists, and volunteers.
Give as a Volunteer
We are looking to expand and diversify our team, and we would love for you to be part of achieving our vision.
Roles available in
PERKS OF BEING PART OF THE oVERT fOUNDATION:
- Work remotely
- Volunteer on a flexible schedule that suits your life
- Make a direct impact on an important cause
- Build your skills and experience across functions
- Have room to train in new areas with experienced subject matter experts
Partner As a Therapist
We are seeking certified mental health professionals that are willing to partner with us as we educate our community on the importance of mental health. This form is designed to collect your information so that we can contact you about potential opportunities that will be available based on your skillset.
- Write articles and be featured on our website
- Appear on social media Q&As
- Provide therapy for payment
Give as a Case Specialist
A case specialist is someone who will help facilitate the coordination between participants, therapists, and donors during the duration of the program. This form is to collect the information of the case specialist. Responsibilities include:
- Ensure recipients understand the expectations of the program.
- Ensure recipients attend their sessions and know the time/location of sessions
- Check in with therapists to see how recipients are doing and if they are on track
- Ensure the recipients are completing their monthly blog posts and completing their monthly check-in
- Help communicate information, expectations, and encouragement throughout the recipients’ duration of the program.
- Ensure recipients are ready and prepared for their final presentation
- Answer any basic process/timeline questions for assigned recipients
- Be active in the process for at least 16 weeks without any gaps of one week or greater